||Back to List of Events
Location: Miami, Florida, USA
The Caribbean and Americas Gaming Regulation Forum 2015 took place between the 9th-11th November 2015 at the Miami Beach Convention Centre.
This year's Forum will feature discussions on the following topics:
- The new Caribbean Association of Gaming Regulation
- Learning lessons from Latin American and Caribbean markets
- Financial Crime Prevention, AML and Compliance
- Regulatory Investigations and Background Checks
- Effective Audit of Gaming Operations
As always, we welcome contributions and feedback on agenda topics - please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Who Should Attend?
- Operators and Suppliers
- Financial Intelligence and Law Enforcement
- Tax and Revenue Authorities
- Banks and Auditors
- Legislators and Judiciary
To keep up to date with developments for the Forum, please subscribe to our Gaming Regulation Update.
To share infoamtaion about the Forum on social media, please use the image below.